Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Okay, I am sorry I have been a bad blogger lately. It has been a weird time around here. Anyway, we had a good Christmas and great time off from work, I really didn't want to go back to work and last week was a torture because there was absolutely nothing going on. We were both off today but then David got called in to do a fire job so that was okay, he got to sleep in. I finished reading my Engine 2 Diet book and went and got some supplies to get going on that. I have been obsessed with going on a diet and eliminating Diet Coke for the last week or so. Today was the first day without Diet Coke and since I have been cutting down slowly for the past two weeks it went pretty good. I had some black tea to get a little caffeine since I don't want that awful caffeine headache. Mostly I drink water though and I am already feeling better because of that....so, that is what I have been up to lately.

I went to Michael's today and got some wool to make me a skirt I saw in the Interweave magazine. I was going to get a dark cherry color but all of the ones I liked did not have enough skeins left since everyone is having a sale on wool right now but I ended up with a real pretty dark green which is similar to the color they used in the pattern but the pattern used wool that is $10 a skein and I paid less than $2.50 for mine!! I will post up a picture when I get more of it knitted, right now I have about 2 inches of the waistband done.

We have had a heat wave the last couple days and all the snow is melted. People were running around like crazy today, out walking and golfing, too bad it isn't spring! Not sure when we are going to get lurched back into reality but it is really nice to have some pure sunshine for a change.

Tomorrow I will post some pictures! Have a Happy New Year's Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment