Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Still Snowing






The morning was clear but it is now snowing. It snowed all day yesterday. I didn't go anywhere. We went and got groceries this morning and it was 28 degrees. I then went to JoAnne's, Kohl's and Target and by the time I got home it was snowing again.

I am sitting here watching football and working on some projects. The puppies are in front of the fire. David is putting the snow blade on his tractor and getting the snow blower operating.

I finished the headband yesterday and here is a picture of it. I am now working on someone's present on the circular needles. I am not very fond of circular needles but you have to use them when you have this many stitches on the needle at one time. I should have this project done today. My goal is to get things done so I can mail the boxes next weekend. I bought the squaring tool I needed at JoAnne's so I will be squaring up all of those blocks later today so I can get to sewing the top together before the Thursday class. I am making the twin size quilt so I will be doing 6 blocks across the top and 9 blocks down.

Well, I have to get the laundry going and get to work on the circular needle project. Maybe we will have a snow day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment