Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

More knitting done






I've been a very busy knitter lately and have finished up my fingerless mittens and the scarf for my friend. Today I am going to work on someone's Christmas present (knit) and make a bag (sew) from a pre-made kit.

It is a beautiful sunny day out but very cold! I am not going to complain though because I would rather have sun than clouds. It was 23 yesterday and I think it may have got up to 30. Everything was frozen over when I went to work. It was weird being at work with only a couple people there but luckily I only had to do two hours.

After work I went to Hancock fabrics to pick up some material for a quilt. Melissa and I are going to a class on the 3rd to make a quilt called "yellow brick road" I am doing mine is shades of pink and I am going to keep this one for myself.

All right, off to do a few chores and then work on projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment