Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finally on Holiday Break

I am finally on break for 3 days!! I worked a half day today and then went to CVS to pick up a few last minute things. Went to JoAnn's and got some knitting needles. I am going to knit a hat for my friend at work, his birthday is next week and the little hat he wears doesn't cover his ears. I made a trial hat in the round last week so I think I have the technique down now.

I have all of our presents wrapped and just need David to bring my sewing table down so we can put all the gifts on it since we don't have the big tree this year there is no tree to put gifts under.

I am going to make a turkey tomorrow for dinner and then on Saturday we will have ham. I am looking forward to the leftover turkey so I can make turkey enchiladas, it is one of our favorite dishes.

I will take some pictures to post later. Time to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment