Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I finally got some knitting done!






Well, I finally sat down this afternoon and finished the Bolero Jacket! I didn't think it was ever going to finish knitting up but it did and I think it looks really good. I finished the pom-pom scarf for Britney's birthday last weekend so I am on a roll. Now I can move on to other projects. My friends birthday is next week so I want to knit up a quick scarf for her and then I will get back to Christmas stuff.

I bought a little tree to put in the bay window. I will probably put it up next Friday after Thanksgiving. I am going to work extra hours Mon-Wed so I can take Friday off.

Well there isn't much else going on here, it is getting cold and gray outside so we will see how long before it snows :(

No comments:

Post a Comment