Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Warm November Saturday

We have had really great weather this week and today was just really beautiful. I guess it is supposed to turn cold starting tomorrow, some kind of cold front moving in. We did a little gardening today. I cut back some roses today, I hope it was the right time to do it, hopefully I did not kill them. Need to get some mulch to cover the bottom of the rose bush and all of the bulb plants.

We tried to adopt another dog but it didn't work out. All he did was run away. One of the guys at work took him for his wife. He had been looking for one and when he saw the picture of this one it reminded him of a dog that they had had before. So, I think it all worked out well in the end.

I've been going to physical therapy for my back and it has really been helping. I am going back to acupuncture on Monday and I have been doing bi weekly massages so I am definitely on the mend.

I almost have Britney's scarf done for her birthday, I need to finish it up this weekend so I can get it in the mail soon. I am really not sure what I am going to have done in time for Christmas. I guess whoever gets something will be surprised.

All right off to have some dessert! mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment