Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday

Well, another week is done! I went to physical therapy Monday and it bothered my back so I had to stay home on Tuesday. It is still bothering me and sitting at work all day has not been fun. I am going to physical therapy tomorrow and hopefully it will help this time.

Melissa and I went to another cooking class. This one was for pies. Unfortunately it wasn't as good as the other class we took. I did take some pictures this time though.

We are going to have a new puppy if everything works out. We haven't seen him in person yet but he is coming tomorrow afternoon and if he gets along with the other puppies. He looks to be a corgi mix. I will post some pictures when he comes to visit.

I am really tired along with my back hurting I think David has past along his cold to me so should be a fun weekend! I am going to finish up Britney's scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment