Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We have had a good day so far, just finished eating our main meal. I made baked French toast for breakfast and we ate at 3pm. Now we are just sitting down to watch some football and wait for pie time! We had ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, broccoli with cheese, and Hawaiian rolls. The puppies had a bowl of food with all the above except Hawaiian rolls. The pies are cherry and Dutch apple and we will have French vanilla ice cream. It has been very rainy today and we even had a flood warning earlier in the day. Might have some snow flurries/sleet tomorrow, yuck! I only have to work 2 hours tomorrow and then I am taking my car for 18 month check up after lunch. I can't believe I have had it that long already.

I am busy knitting today too. I am trying to finish up some projects that I had already started. I finished the scarf for my friend, I need to take a picture of it to post up. I will probably be knitting or sewing most of the weekend so I can get the Christmas stuff in the mail.

Well, time to get back to work, I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment