Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!!!




I didn't think today would ever end! Work is sooooo boring this week.

I decided to break out the new popcorn popper (that I got for Christmas) and make a batch. It turned out pretty good except I couldn't put any butter on it but still good.

I am so excited that I get a 3 day weekend for my birthday again! Tomorrow I am going to drag David to the RV show at the airport, got to start scoping out that 5th wheel for our retirement travel. Then going to watch the playoffs in the afternoon. Sunday going to go see Colin Firth in the King's Speech. Probably go to Longhorn and break my diet with a 6oz filet then watch some more football. On Monday, I am going to have a facial, manicure, and a pedicure at the day spa. I think it should be a pretty good time.

All right time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment