Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I've had a great birthday weekend so far! David and I went to the RV show yesterday there were lots of fifth wheels to look at but we only found one that we halfway liked. The living rooms were really laid out poorly and we have to have a king size bed. Well, we have a few years to figure out what we really want but it was fun to go window shopping.

Today we went to the movies. I was going to see the King's Speech but David wanted to see the Green Hornet which I also wanted to see so I went to see that with him and it was pretty good. I was going to go see the King's Speech tomorrow while David works but I am not sure the movie times are going to line up with my spa appointment. Might have to go next weekend. We all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I saved up all day so I could eat my steak and it was delicious! David just went and got an ice cream cake that we will eat later. I am snuggled down in front of the fire now getting ready to watch the second half of the Patriots/Jets game.

I am looking forward to my manicure, pedicure and facial tomorrow it has been a long time since I have had them done. When I am done I am going to the Dorothy Lane Market which is a fancy gourmet food store that has a fabulous health food section. Have to get back to the diet tomorrow. It is going really well, I've lost 10 pounds since after Christmas and about 3 pounds since doing the vegan thing. My clothes are getting loser so that is the best thing!

I am going to work on my skirt now. I'll post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment