Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Thrift Shop Find!






I found this hallway table at the base thrift shop Wednesday and of course I had to have it because I was looking for one. This one needs some TLC. I am going to strip it and paint it to match the mirror that I am going to hang in the entry way above it.

I think I have my final layout for my shadow box. I need to take everything in soon, I'll probably do it tomorrow because I will keep changing it if I keep it here much longer.

Here is a couple pictures of the puppies since I have not posted any lately. As you can see Puppy has taken over the ottoman as if he were the sultan of the ottoman empire! LOL.

I will try to get some pictures of the garage soon. We keep having these really bad thunderstorms lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment