Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 8, 2010

8 May - Cleaning and Painting Crab Tree House

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted! We are partially settled in the new house and almost have everything out of the Crab Tree house. Going over there today and tomorrow to try to get up as much as possible. The new carpet comes on Monday, Merry Maids to clean kitchen and bathrooms on Tuesday and the carpet cleaners on Wednesday. We are trying to get all the painting done before then. I've vacuumed all the rooms and I still need to dust. David still has to get some things out of the garage and we have to get everything out of the backyard. So, slowly but surely. Once we get that house done we'll concentrate on getting the rest of the stuff put away here at the new house.

I was going to take some pictures of the pretty flowers in my new garden but it is not that nice out today and we are supposed to have some storms later today. I will get them soon, there are some really pretty flowers out there. I am waiting for the roses to bloom, wondering what color they are.

I've found a couple knitting patterns I want to try while in recovery. One is a really pretty diamond knit that you put in an old frame and then add buttons or pins to hang antique jewelry from. I really want to do that one now since I bought a ton of costume jewelry at a garage sale yesterday (don't tell David!). I can't do any crafts at the moment because of all the moving and I am also behind on my homework which I am going to do now.

Oh, I forgot to put in this blog that my retirement was approved and I will be out as of Aug 1. I am so excited. I am trying to get a lot of my out-processing done before the surgery. I just need my orders to do some of the things, hopefully I will get them this week.

Okay off to do some homework before we go over to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment