Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Current Point of View






I've been working on the quilt all afternoon. Here are some pictures of it looking up which is how I've been looking at it most of the day. Also, a few pictures of how to tie it. I am not sure how many little ties I have done but it is a lot!!

David didn't go on his trip it was really nasty down where they were going to be. He is still waiting to see if they will go next weekend. We spent most of the morning shopping. We got up early to go to the commissary since they will be closed tomorrow for Easter. Then we had to go Jo Ann's and Hobby Lobby to get David some more snaps for his doors and I of course found several things I couldn't do without! I did plant the tomato plants in the topsy turvey but I will take a picture tomorrow. I think you are only supposed to put one plant in it but I put both of them in there so we will see how it goes. I got one Beefsteak and one Mr. Stripey (just because I liked the name)! I can't wait to eat the first one and get enough to make tomato pie.

I didn't work on the dolls today. I need to take them outside to spray the clear coat on them but the weather isn't cooperating. Maybe tomorrow.

I will post Dave's door pictures in the next post. That's it for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment