Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello!!

Sorry, I have been so negligent in my posting. I don't know where the days go sometimes! We are going in and out of Spring around here...it was so hot on Sunday and today it is freezing. I wish it would just make up its mind.

I have not done any crafting lately, I have the pink quilt on the floor and was busy pinning it in order to tie it but have not got back to it.

My last day at my current job is 29 April. I don't have my starting date at the other job yet but I am looking forward to having some time off before starting there any way.

I started my class last week and so far so good! I just found out that Britney had changed her major to History so I think she really is my long lost daughter!! LOL.

I keep going back in forth with hip and back pain. I got a cortisone shot in the hip yesterday and today my back is hurting! I am going back to see the neurosurgeon for my 2 year follow up from my spinal fusion, I have to get an MRI done before then and it is scheduled for 11 May, see the surgeon on 12 May. My hand is also bothering me again so I got a referral back to my hand surgeon to see if he can help out any. I think I may have to get the thumb joint replaced. Joy.

That's about it for now! I will get some pictures taken to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment