Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sampler Quilt





We woke up to a dusting of snow on Sunday morning but it was all gone by lunch time but it was still a gray day. We've had sun the last two days but it has been really cold. Today the rain clouds have rolled in and we are to have rain tomorrow and snow showers on Thursday.

David and I have plans to go to Cincinnati on Saturday and the weather looks good for that. He is hankering to look around the u-pull-it and it has been awhile since I went to IKEA to just look around and shop. We will also make the IHOP stop first.

Okay, I've made the sampler quilt to take to class tomorrow night to learn how to do the binding. I am pretty happy with it and it was nice to see all the stitches my fancy sewing machine can make. I really like the colors of this little thing and might make something bigger, like a lap quilt if I have enough blocks left.

I am going to clean up my yarn collection and see what I want to knit next. I just put it all in a pile when I moved my room around and I still need to organize and put it all in the cubes that I have to hold yarn.

That's all the news for now, I hope you like the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment