Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday!!




We were 70 degrees yesterday! I had to put my air conditioning on in my car. Today it was 60 and overcast and it just rained a little while ago and the temperature has dropped quite a bit. We are supposed to be nice this weekend so that is good.

We are going to Cincinnati again so Dave can look at the new Jeep they brought in to see what parts he can get off of it. I am going to go to Jungle Jim's and do a little shopping. We will also go to IHOP again...Yah!!

I worked on the Pink quilt a little. I have the bottom border pinned on but still need to sew it. I am posting a picture because I don't think you have seen it all laid out. I am really liking it more now.

There hasn't been too much going on I got my books for my first History course and I am starting to read those. I'll post more later this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment