Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sorry it has been a little while since I posted. Trying to learn how to do things on the iPad. I couldn't figure out how to transfer my pictures from my phone. I have it figured out now. So the room is getting put to good use. I have finished the baby quilt I was working on for Dave's Jeep buddy. I started working on the red and black floral dragon quilt for my friend Michelle but have put it aside to work on the blue and gray take 5 quilt for the Airmen at work, I found out that his birthday Friday so it is making me get it done, no more procrastination! Clarinda and I went to our usual shops last Saturday. This Saturday we a going to look at some new shops in Cincinnati. Dave has a Jeep Jam to go to so it is a good weekend to look at something new. I am not sure air Melissa is going with us. Tomorrow night I am hosting another purse party. Mostly to show off my new craft room :) I have a few ladies coming over so that will be fun. Well I just tried to upload pictures and it is not going to let me. Hopefully I can figure this out and get them posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment