Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2010

Trying to Keep Up

Things have just been non-stop around here! I thought I was finished with VA appointments but I have one more next week for neurology.

I have been very busy with both of my classes and I have also picked up some consulting work so no time for crafts :( I have not even had time to post the things I wanted on Etsy.

I was hoping to get my entry way finished before Beryl and Mark come but I don't think it is going to happen.

I did get a nice table at an estate sale today and another mirror.

I finally got my boxes from Oregon but some of my plates broke in shipment. At least they did not cost too much but still sad. I have no idea when I will get that project done.

I have a phone interview on Monday for an acquisition job. I put in for a bunch of jobs a month ago and I think the replies are starting to trickle in. We will see what they offer me. I have my eye on a teaching position that just opened up at the acquisition university so I need to be choosey. Dave just wants me to get a job...LOL.

Okay, I promise I will post some pictures this weekend. Homework is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment