Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy, Busy

I have been so busy since getting home. I've had appointments at the VA hospital to support my disability claim. I have two more this week. I have had to catch up on my homework, I still have an assignment due today.

On the craft front, I have started working on getting items ready to post on my Etsy store. The first items I will post are the collectibles that I have bought from garage sales or thrift shops. I am hoping to get the pictures up today or tomorrow. While I have those out for sale, I am going to work on getting some purses made to put up for sale. I have my ideas for the small Jane Austen purses that I will do first because they will work up fairly quick. Then I will work on some of the more complex things.

I completed the back of my dress while at mom and dad's so I have to start working on the front. I also bought some yarn while at Ashland so that will be here next week in the boxes I mailed with all the plates that I bought.

David finished putting in the cabinets so now I have to get around to finishing up all the remodeling I have started. The entry way is still sitting stripped of wallpaper and wondering what is going to happen to it. My table is still not refinished and I have all the pictures and things I bought to hang still sitting on the floor ready to go up.

In the midst of all of this, I am still looking for some part time work. I am now considering doing real estate. I am going to talk to my Realtor today to see what is involved in all of that. I feel like a kid who can't figure out what she wants to be when she grow ups!

All right off to take care of business for the day. Once I get the Etsy store up and running I will post the link and I will get some pictures posted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment