Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sauna coming today!

I am home early today waiting on the delivery of our new sauna. I bought it last month and it is finally coming today. I guess it is a Valentine's present! David doesn't know and it will be a surprise when he gets home tonight. He has to put it together though so maybe not such a great surprise but I am sure we are going to get a lot of use out of it. I will take pictures once we have it up and running.

Well, I didn't go to the quilt class last night. My thumb was hurting really bad from the shot and I didn't have any material or prep work done so I told my friend I wasn't going. I really want to finish up the two projects I have already started before I start a new one. I have the pattern for the star so I can always do it on my own later.

It has been really cold this past week. It was -2 the other morning and we have barely been getting to 20 the past few days. There is still a lot of ice on the ground with snow on top. The weather says we are supposed to get up into the 40s next week so maybe everything will melt then.

Not sure what time they are going to deliver so I am going to go take a nap while I wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment